That is a very good form for any Parkie to fill out and keep Hilary.
It could be used if you have to go to a nursing home or hospital
since it tells what happens when you don't get your medication
on time.

I have had experience in trying to get Disability, not for myself, but
for my SIL, before he died with Lymphoma.  It is my BITTER opinion
that the U.S. Government puts persons in positions who, instead of
helping people get their disability payments , spend at least 40 hours a
week trying to keep them from receiving them.  This I have seen time
and time again, not only with Parkinson's but all other disabilities.
I would suggest to anyone trying to get what is legally due to you, to
consult a lawyer and take him/her to all meetings.  They are limited
by law as to their fee, and believe me, they earn it and you will get
your disability 6X's faster.  Been there, Done that!!!

just me,
Marjorie