Hiya Margie...

The leeeeeak, she is feeeexed (for THIS week, at least) <groan>

And I gotta admit to ya that I'm having such FUN with the pink
flamingos escapade.  I'll keep ya posted as the prank picks up
some momentum, kay?

I've had similar problems as you're having regarding work persons
not showing up when they've agreed to do so. Also, they never even
CALL to let you know not to expect 'em.  VERY aggravating.

So far as I know, the paperhanger has had a chochliar (spelling?)
implant, and while his hearing's far from perfect, he is able to
hear SOME things.

I wonder what HE'LL think about having a client who's got kinda
the REVERSE of his problem, and who greets him wearing a voice
amplifier so SHE can be heard?  Weird....

Been trying to get to bed for an hour already and it's already
1:15 a.m. (OYE!  Am I gonna be one tired cookie (Ooops! Sorry to
mention FOOD again!) <lol>

Barb Mallut