>THERE IS USUALLY NO RESPONSE TO MY QUESTIONS - CAN YOU READ THIS ONE?  NEED
>INFO ON REQUIP (ROPINEROLE) - AWAIT YOUR EMAIL.
>Fleurette

Hi Fluerette-- can you access the list archives? There you'll find tons
about Requip. I'm not sure how to try to answer as I don't know your
particular question.

Peter has haken Requip for a long time, and was up to 9 a day of the .50
mg. He is now off it entirely because it was more than his system could
handle and caused hallucinations. He has fewer of those now.  Don't know if
that is opertinent to your inquiry.  Can you be more specific???

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for