The P-I-E-N-O Parkinsn Maillist page has NEW added features. If you haven't
visited in a while, try it.

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkmail/maillist.
html

If that address wraps to two lines in your email, it won't work so try:

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com

and follow the link to the Parkinsn Online page.

*********************************** N E W
*************************************

Beta testers are needed on the new P-I-E-N-O Portal of the top 50
Parkinson's information sites on the planet. The P-I-E-N-O portal is the
search box below the Simon Coles Parkinsn Archive Search Box.

The P-I-E-N-O search box on the Parkinsn List Online page is unique to the
search boxes found on other parts of the site. It is basically a factual
'Second Opinion' on Parkinson's issues. Since it is international, some
sites are in the language of the country. Neurosurgery, Neurology and
National Organization sites are well represented. Using the P-I-E-N-O
Portal will catch large fish with a small net.

Parkinson's Organization links have been added for national as well as
international. Look for the pulldown box to the left of Simon Coles Archive
Search for the list. Click on the box and the list will appear. Click on an
organization and you will be taken there.

If you are an international member of an organization that has a website
not listed under the National Parkinson's Organizations, click the Send
Mail to Webmaster button and send me the URL.

*****

Simon Coles and I have collaborated to bring the Simon Coles Parkinsn
Archive Search Box to the
P-I-E-N-O Maillist page. You can conveniently look up past questions or
answers or a bunch of things.

P-I-E-N-O has the ability to stream talks over the internet. If your
organization has recent seminar tapes or materials, contact me.

John Cottingham

mailto:[log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]   Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Catch the Parkinsn's List Online messages at:
         http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com
             Click the navigation ads and use the new search tools
John Cottingham