Hi all,

        On  Tue,  18  Jul  2000  11:03:09 a couple of the digests con-
     tained:

Date:    Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:48:03 -0600
From:    Sylvia Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: 'hallucinations' was Question about tremor

> >  "William A. Parrette" wrote:
> >          It  was  (not  quite)  almost  as if I were two people and was
> >       switching conscious awareness  between  the  two  beings  several
> >       times  a  minute ...

>                        ... I've recently started having almost identical
> experiences - usually when i'm doing  xword puzzles.  I have the sense of
> someone standing  slightly behind and to the right of me  just watching and
> waiting ...

        Thanks  for your thoughts, Sylvia.  When I had the Requip pre-
     scription filled, I noticed that one of the side-effects was pos-
     sible hallucinations.  So, I asked my neurologist about it and he
     told me that that side-effect was generally more common in  folks
     who  are  at the higher stage-levels (I'm in 2 (I think)) and who
     have other neurological disorders at the same  time.   The  thing
     that  interested me is how my consciousness seemed to switch back
     and forth between the two perspectives

>                      ... it always happens late at night when i'm tired but
> too stressed to go to bed ...

        As  I'm  sitting  here typing this reply much earlier than the
     previous two nights, I don't notice it now.

>        ... I decided that these "visions" were mild hallucinations possibly
> caused by a combination of fatigue and meds ...

        I'm  going  to  keep  my "eye" on this "hallucination" and see
     what happens.  I ramped up -- .25 mg. x 3, .50 mg. x 3, .75 mg. x
     3 -- on the Requip.  But on the Amantadine, I just "dove in."  So
     we might be in the "same boat."

        And then, the same digest contained: