Hi again,

My neuro said that my symptoms seem to be "like someone" far more advanced.
I have said it before, but I think, he thinks I'm nut's.  The good thing is
he referred me to a movement disorder spec. in Seattle. (Dr. Ballard) I
guess I can't be satisfied to just wait, I have a drive to learn all I can.

With out any doubts my symptoms have got steadily worse for the last 7
months.  BUT, I think I have had symptoms for several years, but not a text
book progression.   Is there a LOGICAL reason this could be true?  (other
than wacko, be nice   :)

Thanks again,

David Meigs
43/dx?/3?