David - My PWP suffers a great deal from stiffness and cramps.  He
occasionally has a headache.  Used to have migraines, but those have
subsided a LITTLE bit.  I think it is just one of the symptoms
of PD.  However, if they continue, you need to talk to you doctor,
because it could be something else.  I gave him a gift certificate for a
massage for his birthday, and he felt marvelous afterward.  Also
chiropractic treatments could help.  I'll probably get a lot of flack
from MD's, but they are truly wonderful to relieve pain and stiffness.
Best wishes, Jo Ann from Houston