As of early yesterday, both pink flamingos are perched in the
livingroom window of one of the residents of my condo complex.

Since the only "rule" that came along with the flamingos ( it was
written on each bird in indelible ink) was they had to be moved to
a new residence sometime within 24 hours of receipt. None the
less, I didn't picture somebody ending up with BOTH of 'em
(especially since originally I placed 'em a coupla acres away from
each other), and taking 'em into their home.

Stay tuned for news at 11...

Barb Mallut

I guess this is the kind of thing where as long as there aren't
any rules, other than the 24 hour one, it's an open invitation for
folks to write their own rules are time passes.