Hi,

I was given Paxil about 6 weeks ago.  I started at 10 for the 1st week, 20mg
the second.  By the 3rd week depression set in a little & my PD symptoms
were slightly worse.  The GP said he wanted to "push" the Paxil to 40 mg.  I
stayed on it for one week & I had MAJOR problems.  I then went back to 20 mg
until my next appointment (3 weeks later).

At 40 mg all my PD symptoms were twice as bad!  Especially the "mental fog",
headaches, and tremors.  I was only able to manage about 45 minutes sleep
per night, and the increased nausea was unbearable.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll bring it up with my GP.

Newbie David