Hi again,

This subject fascinates me.  I had noticed that my symptoms were less when I
first wake up.  But now since learning about it I try to prolong the effect.
I notice that the first thing that happens when I am "over stimulated" is my
head ache, or a slight tremor.  I wish I could get more than 2 or 3 hours of
sleep so I could see what a real night's "sleep benefit" would be.

My 7 yr old son is autistic, and he thinks dad is just a big playground.
Can you imagine what it's like to be woke up with a gallon of cold milk on
your face?  This is his way of saying I'm hungry, I need a bowl of cereal.
I'll look forward to school starting again so I can experiment more with my
new found "sleep benefit".

Cyas,

David Meigs