Yo Alf...

The only problem with the press getting involved is
 that I've lost track of  the flamingos completely aIready.
 I expected this to happen given that this condo complex
covers several acres and the buildings and landscaping
are not only  many, but also look alike.

To tell ya the truth, I believe that had there been a
buncha directions and/or rules included   (I used indelible
ink to print the one lone direction on the body of each
flamingo, which is to keep the flamingos moving at
LEAST once every 24 hours, but there ain't no
guarantee that anyone'd do that).

Perhaps I should have made a few more rules and
regulations regarding Tracking of the
flamingos, but the whole thing was done on the
spur of the moment.  Once the 2 initial flamingos
began their journey, once they were set in motion,
they seemed to develop a life of their own, and
I became an OBSERVER rather than an active
participant.

Sooooo, other than making the first move I'm nor
actually in the picture any longer.  And, as far as
I know, unless other residents of my condo complex
logon to this list, no one knows NUTTIN' about WHOSE
warped mind set the "Mystery of the Pink Flamingos"
in motion, and if I have anything to say about it, that
information  will remain a secret.  I don't intend to tell
ANY of my neighbors 'bout my part in this....

This SHOULD drive the condo Association absolutely
CRAZY!!! <smirk>

Barb Mallut