Barb M. wrote in part--
SNIPPED
Once the 2 initial flamingos
>began their journey, once they were set in motion,
>they seemed to develop a life of their own, and
>I became an OBSERVER rather than an active
>participant.

BUT Barb,  don't you know that flamingos REPRODUCE ?  How do you know that
every acre of the condo complex won't soon be bursting with pink
flamingos???  This coulds be an epidemic of kitsch such as the world has
never seen----and YOU expect to remain anonymous and blameless?  Just an
*observer*, Eh?   I suppose you were  "just following orders"?  Watch out
for the "Taste Police", or they'll put a flamingo in YOUR window!  <G>

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

     On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !