Hey Ivan-- Way to go!  How exciting-- be sure to let us know about the
experience, and in showbiz tradition, "Break a leg" !

>^^^^^^  WARM GREETINGS  FROM  ^^^^^^^^^^^^  :-)
> Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
> Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses    75      deg. F   :-)
>Dear friends,
>
>I am boarding a plane for CALIFORNIA
>tomorrow!  This is a DREAM come true.
>   I will be ON STAGE before 2500  in the audience,
>in San Jose Civic Auditorium, for 25 minutes of memorized singing,
>on Monday 7/24, at 10:00 PM.
SNIPPED

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

         On PD Webring at :
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                " .....maybe there is more to healing than the cure."

                                .......Beth Gualtieri Goff