Greg,

I hope you found the person or information you need.

Although much has been written about the effects of stress in
general, I have found no scientific studies of the effect of stress on
PD, although everyone who knows about PD knows about the
increase in symptoms and has observed this phenomenon.  (As I
understand it, stress demands that the brain increase its
production of neurotransmitters, and the substantia nigra, which
already produces too little dopamine, cannot keep up with the
increased demand.)

I hope you're not in trouble.

Phil Tompkins