Hello,

My mom was diagnosed with Parkinson's last Fall... she could not take
Sinemet or Requip, she was getting too ill to travel... she had cancer
throughout her abdomen. Surgery last month; they put her back on Sinemet
without discussing it with us, and she had horrible hallucinations! Anyway,
because of the cancer we did not pursue PD treatment, and my mom was/is
really scared to try more... so she is not on anything for it. She has a
feeding tube for food and meds, and now she gets a terrible sticky build-up
of mucous in her throat that we either have to wipe out or suck out. Does
anyone have any ideas about how to control, lessen this? We have gotten her
to agree to try another PD med. as soon as her doctor calls it in (she is in
Hospice now), but getting detailed testing is out now. Any suggestions about
the mucous would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Luella, daughter of Sally 77/76/72