You lucky kids, Barb M. and Juanita - you can still enjoy the
exaltations of private residency, enjoy playing with plumbing and leaks
and hanging papers and tiling floor and maybe even play checkers on
them.  If the lip reader says you have a foreign accent, just write
notes and tic tac toe.

Here in Greenspring Village, we have to cope with the strenuous calling
General Services to fix leaks and backups and burned out fluorescent
bulbs and whatever as part of our monthly fees.  The hardest part of
this is seeing my Barb M. forming her own support group in her mind and
she is beginning to believe some of them are real.  She wants to call
the exterminator because she sees the carpeting rise up as an army of
bugs or she want to call the cops because the tenants on the opposite
building are taking pictures of her for nefarious purposes.  It was not
too easy to argue with her reality before, but now it is against a
different world.
Hugs to you,

Michel
'Carpe Diem' when you can