jennifer
if you stick around ( which i hope you will) you sill find that i am one of
the most outspoken people on this list. yet recently, i have kept rather quiet
- for various reasons - some of them because my typing skills are not quite as
facile as the speed of my thoughts, and before i finish a letter, it's already
stale news and i'm on to the next subject.
the reason i wrote to you off list was because i saw the key phrase "dc" and
so i wanted to give you a lot of personal information that would not be of
interest or any use to the list in general. ANd give you my phone number,
which i hope you will use, but which is not really of any use to members of
the list in general. So please give me a call - our families do have a lot in
common and we are neighbours, ANd anything exciting we find out between us, we
can put on the list for everyone else to share.
 hoowzabout it, girl?

hilary blue
(51,33,24)