Hi Barb (of the pink flamingos) .....  :-))

Barb_MSN wrote:

> J. P.. and All...
>
> Don't forget there's also the "Sleep benefit" which some of us are
> blessed with having.
> The "Sleep benefit" is there because somewhere in our respective
> bodies some unknown organ or gland is for some strange reason,
> producing a bit of dopamine.

I suppose that as long dopamine is not much consumed during sleep it may
be increased in production and in some way stored a little bit in the
brain ....

> I can't tell you how much I appreciate the hour or so of feeling
> :NORMAL" I have when I awaken.   DAMN!  I actually feel HUMAN
> during that unique time - as long as I don't do anything that will
> stimulate me emotionally and fire up my nervous system.

BTW , I hope no one in your neighborhood do like to have flamingos at
their dinner's table .....:-)

Hugs,

Joao Paulo - Salvador,BA,Brazil