Kelly said while talking about "yoga"

what
is called the "corpse pose"....this is when you lie on your back with your
legs a foot apart and your arms at an angle of about 45 degrees.  There is
"no" energy expended to hold the body in this position and if you focus your
mind on nothing other than your breathing you reach a very relaxed state in
about 5 to 10 minutes

Kelly, That is almost exactly what I do, and it works quite well for me.
Maybe I should get some more information about yoga. I might be able to get
even more relief from the tremor. Of course what I do is also helpful to
relieve over tiredness from a busy day.

Lanier Maddux           Chattanooga Tn.

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633