you guys are the best!  it's like a wonderful line of people handing buckets
of water from body to body to put out a fire!

it's not so much a matter of overmedication as it is knowing "exactly" what
daddy's getting and when -

as much as i hate to admit it - i'm now crying and upset because my mom will
simply not start and finish anything -

she calls me "complaining" about the situation, not so much in distress, as
upset, expects me to - what, comfort her rather than address the problem?

anyway - we just went over all that's going on and, as usual, she gets to a
point and says "she just can't do anymore and she has to go lie down" -

and sorry, but at that point, i hung up on her and now i'm hysterical. . .

it's just too pathetic!

but it will be okay
cari