that quote has been one of the greatest influences in my life since i first
met it in about 9th or 10th grad.  and growing up as i did in south africa,
you can be sure that such a statement assumed even greater significance. It
also comes in useful whenever i get involved in an political discussion with a
cabbi as so ften happens. In fact there is one wonderful fellow from Somalia
who often transports me to meetings with the social workers, who greets me in
a stentorian bass, as he declaims "i disagree with what you say......"
THanks , janet, for bringing this meaningful saying to everyone's attention.
hilary blu\
51,33,24