Hi! My name is Linda. I just found out about a month ago that I have PD, I
guess that I have had it for quite some time but never went to see a doctor.
I tried to say to myself that it was just stress but it got worse. Coping
with this is really hard, I know how you feel. Some days are worse than other
days. I feel bad for my husband and he is trying his best to keep me in good
spirits. I now know what it is to plan for the future. We have so much to do
before I am unable to do the things that people take for granted. I am so
glad to have all of you to be able to talk to. I will close for now. Thank
you for all the information that you have sent me.