I know that days have passed and subjects have changed and moved on, but I
actually hadn't read emails since I cried out for help the other day for my
Dad and his unusual bout with dyskenesia -

Thank you ALL so much for the suggestions and responses - it helped me which,
in turn, i tried to pass on to my parents -

Since no one was able to confirm whether Daddy had deleted or doubled any
meds, I just went ahead and called his Neuro's office for the doctor on call.

He immediately called me back (thank you Tyler, TX) and called in a script
for _____________ that "blocks" the L-dopa - therefore you must start with
very small doses (10-20mgs) so as to not bring about the parkinson symptoms -

Per Maryse's message - perhaps this is what he got (see below)
[log in to unmask] (Maryse Schild)
Seems apomorphine helps with dyskinesia

but since Daddy didn't know yesterday or today
and
since Mom is apparently not speaking to me since i hung up on her (guess this
will take some time...)
I haven't a clue as to what the drug was -

but today i spoke to the daily "housekeeper" (not nurse or medically trained
person) and she confirmed Daddy's unusual behavior over the weekend, as well
as the fact that the past few day's he's been back to "normal"!

as this week continues, i'll hope that he continues to do well - as i do for
all of "us"!

as for my mom - we'll keep working on that. . .

thanks again -

cari
  daughter of. . .