 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses    75      deg. F   :-)
Dear friends,

I am boarding a plane for CALIFORNIA
tomorrow!  This is a DREAM come true.
   I will be ON STAGE before 2500  in the audience,
in San Jose Civic Auditorium, for 25 minutes of memorized singing,
on Monday 7/24, at 10:00 PM.

I am in a  tiny,13-member  singing delegation form the
40-member Maine Men's Chorus.  Immediately
before us is the popular Tampa , Florida women's chorus;
we are followed by the Dallas men's chorus of 200.

6,000 singers from 145 mens', womens',
and mixed choruses will be at the GALA 2000
festival in San Jose California.  It is inter-
national, including the European
and Australian choruses.

I am so excited--is it the first time that
I feel like I am really WINNING the
War on PD.

I hope I can inspire  other PWP's who like
to sing.

I can be reached through GALA2000 offices
at the San Jose Convention Center.

I would love to do voice work to raise
money to cure PD--radio announcements??

Ivan Suzman