Hi Michelle, Well I'am 52 years old. So many things are happening to me. I
just want to cry, the other day I went to get a bowl from my bottom cabinet
and I could not get up. I felt so embrassed to ask for help. Trying to take
one day at a time is hard. My anger is less and less each day. Both my hands
have a tremor, more my left than right. I do not have a tremor in the evening
or morning. During the day they are bad. On the good side, I have 5 children,
my husband has four. They are older so I have no little ones at home. I'am
thinking ahead of time cause my husband is 66. So he tells me who will take
care of us later on in the years. Lot of planning and soon family get
together, to try to solve some problems.   Linda