Cari, our neuro suggested ingesting proteins like milk, cheese, whatever to
overwhelm the amino acid from Sinemet.  This may work if the dyskenesia is
temporary.  Two men in our group submitted to pallidotomy to reduce the
constant dyskenesia.  The results were good for one but the other moves very
slowly.  That operation is not nor will ever be on our agenda.
Good luck.
Michel