    as you notice i hope i am back to square 1 31 years a go. i have been very down and lost 24lb. in 29 days. i have taken exrars,igq, cat scans tube down my belly, gi's i show a blockage in my belly have trouble in going to the toilet. so it will be awhile be for i know what is wrong. can only stand for a couple of min then i fall down. can not control my legs and am tiered all the time. my girls come over and delete all my mail. all i hear is i have the right to feel mad after so many years of PD. (bad) JANET P ,BARB P CAMMIA HELP ME WHEN I WANT DIE. IT CAME BACK TO ME. butt am all wore out. so when they get done using me for a guine pig i will let you all know. days i am just as sane as crazy guy other days i kood win the 1000000000  dollars  ha ha.

                                                I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN