Camilla - thanks for the info.  I'll tell him about it and see if he'll
go for it.  He is a Gemini and very proud and doesn't like to admit he
needs help.  That's why we still live separately.  He says I would wait
on him hand and foot and take away what little independence he has left.
(He's right. I'm a natural born nurturer).

About Jerry's comments on stopping smoking.  I'm taking Wellbutrin and
didn't even realize it was what was causing me to smoke less.  After I
read his note and your comment, I became aware of the fact that I even
drink less beer (my choice for relaxation and escape), besides the fact
that it does help my depression somewhat.

My, my, what we can learn on this wonderful listserv.  Best wishes,
Jo Ann