hi all

i feel compelled to share what i am learning
but that sharing is not intended to imply that 'my way is the right way'

it is simply information for anyone who might relate to it or benefit from it
if it touches or helps one person other than myself i feel it is worthwhile
but i may never know for sure and that doesn't really matter
i just need to do my part

we are all traveling the same road
with different sets of luggage
in different vehicles
at different speeds

discovering that there are choices of routes available
can be seen as empowering or as complicating
we choose what we can deal with
at the time

no one of us is right and no one of us is wrong

i have read all of scott peck's books at least twice each
and each time i 'get' something different

does that mean that i was 'wrong' the first time and 'right' the second?
does that mean that you 'should' read all of his books too?
does my feeling compelled to 'spill' all this mean that you 'should' too?

we are all parts of a whole
each with a unique viewfinder and a unique potential for vision

a friend asked me if i was responsible for the 'sterling' website
whether it was written by my alter ego
i'm still pondering the answer

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd
tel: 613 256 8340 url: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
email: "[log in to unmask]" smail: PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada