Hello Everyone,

My reason for asking the question regarding PD and stress was to help a
friend who developed PD after her father died suddenly and then one year
later her husband died in an accident.  She was in her 40's when diagnosed
and quite healthy before the trauma of losing 2 loved ones.

She also thinks an operation caused her PD to progress suddenly and not
reverse itself after she recovered.

I said I would check the listserv for similar stories.

Her neuro said it was just a coincidence to get PD following trauma.

Does anyone have a similar experience?

Thanks .......... Nigel
Nigel Cockle
59 Norley Road, Cuddington, Northwich, Cheshire.  CW8 2JY  England
Tel    +44  1606 882150
Email  [log in to unmask]