According to the Doctor at the Un. of Miami in Miami , Florida,
he is COMPLETELY convinced its chemicals.
Unfortunately, the Mortality Rates from the
  the Vital Statistic of the United States Mortality Book, put
out by the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES,
PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE, CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL,
NATIONAL CENTER FOR HEALTH STATISTICS, don't back up
his assumption.

I did a COMPLETE study of about 4 years of deaths which
listed as cause of death in the Mortality Book.
.  These statistics are 5 years old when the Mortality book
is published.  By the time all these different groups get their statistics
together, I guess it would take 5 years.

I checked State by State and was unable to come up with any
State having more mortality in PD deaths than any other states.
Of course, some States had more deaths from PD because they
had more people living in the state.  But there was no increase
in Farm States who would use a lot of chemicals.

All those statistics are in the Archives, State by State, year by year,
and total deaths with PD.

The one thing I did discover is that less African Americans died with
PD than any other race, and that approximately between 6 & 8 K people
die in the U.S.A. each year with PD as the cause of death.

just me,
Marjorie