Sorry , I didn't get the word Parkinson's Disease in there on the other post.

I did a COMPLETE study of about 4 years of deaths which
listed  Parkinson's Disease as cause of death in the Mortality Book.
             MORE NOTES

Also in these Mortality Books there is a Header note stating:
(Numbers after causes of death are category numbers of the
Ninth Revision International Classification of Diseases, 1975,

PD is listed in  VI. Diseases of the nervous system and sense organs (320-389)
Parkinson's Disease has the designation of (332).

Not to worry, most of us die from something else before PD get us!!!

just me,
Marjorie