Dear jerry-- how great to see your post--have missed you for a long time!
How about telling us more about how you are these days, and how the horses
are doing?

>I finally gave up the desire to quit, so I'm certainly
>not an expert on the various methods. However, most
>doctors think not smoking is a wonderful thing and are
>more than willing to prescribe something to help you.
>One of the drugs I used successfully is Wellbutrin, the
>same drug as Zyban, a popular "Stop Smoking" drug and a
>whole lot cheaper. Had I not stopped taking it, I might
>have succeeded.
>
>Someday when I have time I want to try an experiment to
>see if not smoking increases my PD symptoms and if
>Wellbutrin decreases those symptoms to the same degree.
>I'd be interested in the effects of not smoking on your
>symptoms.
>
>Jerry
>--
>Help us save the horses! Habitat for Horses, Inc.
>A lifetime home for abused, endangered horses.
>http://www.habitatforhorses.org/

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

         On PD Webring at :
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                " .....maybe there is more to healing than the cure."

                                .......Beth Gualtieri Goff