>Hi Bill,
      Unfortunately, all we have which we can study, are the Mortality Rates.
Since there isn't a registry of how many people contact PD each day or year,
in what States,  their race ,  age , occupation, etc.,
then the only thing we can study is death.

I was born and raised in Kansas,
My whole family was, including cousins
galore.  NONE of them have PD!!!!!  In fact, when I lived in Kansas, which
I haven't for 32 years now, I had never even HEARD of Parkinson's,
let alone knew anyone who had it. I lived in Kansas for 35 years too.
If it was caused from chemicals,
my BIL, who IS a farmer, was born a farmer, and has been a farmer all his
life, would have PD and he doesn't.  But he still uses loads of chemicals.

In all those statistics, we were unable to find even a higher incidence of PD
deaths in places where they had chemical plants.  There was a huge chemical
producing plant in Cartersville, Ga, where we lived for 2 years, and there was
no larger incidence of deaths in Georgia than in Florida, where there aren't
many factories of any kind, at all.

If it hadn't been for MJF , 99 & 44/100 % of the population of the world
wouldn't have even known, or cared, about PD.
Talk about a silent majority, we really were!!!
just me,
Marjorie