The last time Rita Weeks mentioned this, a group really gave her a hard time.
Invasion of Privacy or some such thing!
I wouldn't blame her if she refuses to answer on this, but Rita,
I would really like to know. How is Nebraska coming with their
registration?

Florida was supposed to have started something such as this,
but as with many things Florida starts, most fall into the Atlantic
never to surface again.

I thought of setting up my MS Access, since I have had Computer classes
on it now, and polling the PD Net ,as to where they were born, Rural or City,
How old at onset, What the individual felt was the cause of his/her PD,
  if anyone else had it in their family, etc.
  You know, all the
pertinent questions.
But then I decided it should be done by a medical professional, not a
librarian.
  I'm so limited on time also, so I forgot about it.
I don't know how in the world I ever found time to work 8 hours everyday!!!

just me,
Marjorie