Thanks Rita,
I remember it was cussed and discussed on this list.
However, I don't think that is what I'd be looking for.
I'd like to be able to trace it to a common denominator,
such as farm chemicals, well water, drinking non pasturized
milk in formative years, etc.  You know all the OTHER things
which a registry never asks. Even medications wouldn't be
needed.
Not interested in SS#, but would have to have age now, and
age at onset, if we were ever going to make heads or tails of
the information.
So much information just ends up being statistics which is
of no earthly use to anyone.

just me,
Marjorie