The only reason I'm interested is because of this group,
the PIENO, we discuss the causes of PD so often here,
and lets face it, we all know more about how PD has affected
us, and the probably cause of our own PD than anyone else.

I'm afraid this idea will also go into my "I Wish I had done that"
basket.
I'm still working on trying to get some PD Associations and
HMO's interested in starting housing for PD patients instead
of a Nursing Home.  I'm not having much luck, there isn't that
much profit in it!!!  Just a Humanitarian thing to do, which doesn't
seem to win too many popularity contests anymore.

just me,
Marjorie
67/58/55