From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: TFPSteed
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:26:57 EDT
Subject: walker
To: [log in to unmask]

THANX SO MUCH FOR ADVICE ON PURCHASE/RENT/USE OF WALKER.
I was diagnosed w/pd in '95 at age 54 and before then my blood pressure was
always a little high. once on sinemet up went my sugar, DOWN  my bp. my
biggest complaint on meds (sinemet, + tried most others) has always been
weakness/dizziness.
i've just figured out my big drops when standing and suspecct i have s-d and
am waiting to see m.d. monday. ?? = is the HYPOTENSION from the sinemet? if i
could get off it, would the low bp resolve itself? i get some relief from
sine but not a lot and not reliable. however, the first minute i feel bad
when a guest around, i reach for a dose of sinemet.
meanwhile a substitute on-call m.d. suggested increasing every other dose of
sin w/1/2 tab but i'm afraid my bp will go lower still. i promise i'm not
going to change anything w/o see my own dr. monday, but am curious if anyone
has had experience to share.
TX nancy spires