David asked----
>You said that your mom has PD+.  Is that PD plus MSA, or ASL, or what
>exactly?
>David Meigs  aka: Pappy   [log in to unmask]

And in my files, ANOTHER David had this to offer:

Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:36:23 -0600
From: David Rehm <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Kinds of Parkinsons
Sender: "Caregivers Are Really Essential (CARE)" <[log in to unmask]>

A good article that I have found that explains the different types of
Parkinsons and Parkinsons Plus diseases can be found at:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/archive/091.html

I am sure others will provide you with additional information.

Other websites:
Conditions Resembling Parkinson's Disease
http://www.parkinson.ca/nd-resembling.html

Conditions Confused With Parkinson's Disease
http://www.parkinson.ca/nd-confused.html

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for