hi all

At 12:57 2000/07/23 -0400, debbie wrote:
>My mother Joyce (71, MSA) is having terrible internal tremors.
>She's had these off and on, but they are coming on strong  a
>little while after taking her Sinemet  dose. She has been on
>Sinemet for about 3 years now and she hasn't changed the
>dosage lately. Could she all of a sudden be having a reaction
>to the SInemet? Thanks, Debbie
>Debbie White  [log in to unmask]

it sounds odd that she's having a sudden change in reaction
if her sinemet intake is unchanged

i would suspect that something else must have changed like
other meds?
diet?
lifestyle?
stress levels?

MSA = multiple system atrophy?
i know very little about this.

what does her neuro think?

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd
tel: 613 256 8340 url: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
email: "[log in to unmask]" smail: PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada