From: davidmeigs [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 1:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Waking up choking

Hi,

Mary Ann Ryan asked if I ever choke while eating.  YES, especially meat.
The food gets stuck in my throat.  I have started taking very small bites,
and trying to chew better before trying to swallowing.

The doc said he suspects acid reflux.  I think he could be on to somthing
(and pigs fly).  He was very busy, and I think he spent too much time with
me already (10 min).  I plan to bring this up with the movement disorders
doc on aug. 7th.

David Meigs  aka: Pappy