On 24 Jul 2000, at 16:48, Carole Hercun wrote: (re: Unity Walk 2000
NYC)

> Hi Murray: Way cool. I'll be there. Plan to bring the
> family. BUT, even though I consider you my CvberBro, I
> don't know what you look like. How will I know it is you
> and not some Murray imposter?
>             Be Seeing You (?),
>                Carole

It's only a grand idea so far.... but if and when I do come to
the East Coast I will let y'all know....  the train thing is an idea
for a vacation or next years PD Forum in D.C. and it wasn't
entirely my idea.... it was suggested by my great friend...
who is incidentally closer to the White House than Bush....
the one 'n only Gail Vass  ............................. murray