Hi Camilla,
Jerry's been *quiet* on the PARKINSN List but a little horse told me
Jerry's his hero...

Oh, Jerry posts here once in a while.... but his heart is with his
newest endeavor ... serious equine rescue... I take my hat off to you
Jerry...

scroll on down to Texas...
http://www.habitatforhorses.org/
http://www.habitatforhorses.org/adoption.htm
keep clickin' on "Tell Me More" to navigate the whole site....

Then read Jerry's newsletters....

http://www.habitatforhorses.org/habitatforhorsesdecember.htm
http://www.habitatforhorses.org/goodbye.htm
http://www.habitatforhorses.org/marnews.htm
http://www.habitatforhorses.org/julynews.html

Best regards Camilla and Bravo Jerry ..............  murray