Greg I was in no way trying to lessen
your right to be angry and frustrated.
I was only trying to relay to you how
a very independent man is handling
the debilitating aspects of this disease.
I do believe his determination has helped
him gain a level point . He is very frightened of what will happen next.
Yet he chooses to TRY to stay focused
on what he can do to maintain this
current place in his fight with his body.

Your absolutely right to feel that being as young as you is a terrible
place to be.
I have a young cousin, male 43 now diagnosed  5 yrs ago. Is now totally
disabled. Has not been able to drive
since right after dx.Is usually whellchair
bound. His only income is Ca state disability. Yet he still maintains as
much interaction with family and friends as his stamina will allow.

I am just trying to say that in no way do I feel that there is any good
time to be told that you are a Parkie. However it is not te end of your
life.

Greg please stick with the list It is a good place to vent your
frustrations and also to sometimes get your ego stroked.
 Nough said.
Juanita CG for Geoge 74/71/64