ok.
No sorries:)
I will only speak for myself. Last I read medicine doesn't mix with beer
or wine. not even Domperidone (sp?).
Sounds like ur friend was an alcoholic and depressed. Hope u didn't tell
him just to go pull himself up by the bootstraps and garden. I hope u
helped him to seek professional help.

Knowledge is power, and fear and ignorance go hand in hand. Just a
thought here:)

Have a nice day!

nancy:)