From: Greg Sterling <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A new PD study!
Date: Monday, July 24, 2000 8:42 AM

Murray,
Sounds like a waste of money to me.  I'll bet the results show a marked
decrease in both physical and mental reaction times.  DUH.  What rocket
scientist proposed this gem?  It almost makes me want to call then myself.
They ought to donate the funds to the hungry or something.
Sorry if I don't share your enthusiasm.
Greg
47/35/35