Hi Lisa--

Good--no, greaat for you!  I know you're going to make it this time.   And
you are going to feel so good about yourself, that you had the discipline,
good sense and determination to carry through with it, not to mention how
much better you'll feel physically.   I quit in '67 thse day my husband got
home from Vietnam in one piece.   I used a bargain with God, a rotten cold
and anticipation of a move to England as weapons in my cold turkey fight,
which was a knockout, but whatever works for you, go for it!

All best wishes,

Kathy Kunz
64/56/54