-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of janet paterson
Sent: 22 July 2000 14:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: wisiwig times three [final]

               wisiwig times three

               what i want
               is
               what i see
               is
               what i get
               is
               what i want

               what i think i want
               is
               what i think i see
               is
               what i think i get
               is
               what i think i want

               what i think
               is
               what i
               is
               what
               is

               janet paterson
               2000/05/15

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd
tel: 613 256 8340 url: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
email: "[log in to unmask]" smail: PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0
Canada