Janet, what do you mean? Amongst drug abusers, Artane, Rohypnol, glue
and other
legal drugs are used.  Does that make them less nocive? I would not
think too
many PWPs use crack, extasy, LSD, etc. As for cannabis, it is reported
to have
some use in MS, relief of pain, migraine, nausea, sleep defects and a
lessening of
PD tremor.. It seems in some countries (eg UK) some MDs would like it
legalised
for it is used in hospitals for relief of neuro. symptoms and illegal
when the
patient leaves the hospital. Don't misunderstand me, I am just a CG and
(thankfully) don't need any chemical help. I admit I rather like the
fermented
grape juice produced in this area. They say it helps with ET. Can also
be very
destructive but very legal .All a question of dosage, not legality. What
makes
some substance illegal? That it cannot be taxed?
Maryse cg John 71,11