From: Ron Vetter <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Stress & Trauma
Date: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 9:55 AM

Nigel, i believe that there was change in my health due to the death
of my daughter at 6 years of age. my will to live was nearly
nonexistent for some time. the depressed state chemistry may well be
a factor IMO. doing little or nothing may broadly affect us via
whatever the 'use it or lose it' process is. i consider this may be
the place to look for this disease - perhaps all neurodegenerative
disease.

>Her neuro said it was just a coincidence to get PD following trauma.
>
>Does anyone have a similar experience?
ron
--
Ron Vetter 1936, '84 PD dz